Feeding granularity: ＜10mm
Handling capacity: Different materials, different models, different handling capacity.
Weight: Different models, different materials, different prices.
Application field: Screening and grading of all kinds of dust and granular materials.
Applicable material: Food, chemical, ceramic, papermaking, metallurgical and pharmaceutical , etc.
Ultrasonic direct discharge sifter is a kind of material screening device which is installed on the basis of the screen. It is used for screening fine, easily blocked mesh and more material under the screen. Its screening accuracy is high, screening efficiency is high, and it is suitable for 10 meshes to 635 meshes. It can be widely used in pharmaceutical, metallurgical, chemical, mineral processing, food and other industries requiring fine screening and filtration.
1. Stainless steel design, long service life.
2. Small size, does not take up space, easy to move.
3. Easy to disassemble and assemble, easy to clean the inside and outside, no sanitary dead ends, in line with the food grade GMP standard.
4. Automatic operation, continuous production.
5. Strict sealing, no leakage of liquid and no dust flying.
6. It can be used for single layer and multiple layers, and multi-level screening at one time.
The high-frequency electricity generated by the power supply of the ultrasonic direct discharge sifter is converted into high-frequency sinusoidal longitudinal oscillating waves through the transducer. These oscillating waves are transmitted to the resonator to produce resonance, and then the vibration is evenly transmitted to the screen surface by the resonator. The material on screen can not only prevent mesh blockage, but also improve screening output and accuracy by superimposing ultrasonic vibration while making low-frequency three-component vibration.