Feeding granularity: ＜10mm
Handling capacity: 1-10T
Weight: Different models, different materials, different prices.
Application field: Screening and grading of all kinds of dust and granular materials.
Applicable material: Food, chemical, ceramic, papermaking, metallurgical and pharmaceutical, wastewater treatment, etc.
Horizontal Airflow screen is also called horizontal cyclone sieve, The models are WQS18-65, WQS30-100 and WQS50-130. Its material is stainless steel and carbon steel material. It is especially suitable for screening fine powder, low density (light gravity), slight humidity, easily adhering sticky powder or electrostatic reaction materials. Screening with fiber mesh can avoid electrostatic reaction phenomenon, and can completely solve the difficulty of production process that ordinary vibration screen can not screen.
1. It can be used for ultra-fine powder screening to solve the difficulty of production technology which cannot be screened by ordinary vibrating screen.
2. Screen machine shell structure is novel, simple installation, easy control. The screen is scoured by cyclone and can be cleared automatically.
3. The screen machine has the function of recrushing the agglomerated material.
4. It can be used with single machine or multiple machines, running continuously for a long time, safe and reliable.
5. The new outer spherical bearing can reduce the running temperature, reduce the maintenance frequency and prolong the service life.
6. Screen machine is stable without vibration, noise, good sealing performance, no dust, improve working efficiency.
Cyclone screen mesh is cylindrical, placed in the body, materials through the spiral transport system, and the air flow into the mixing, atomization into the mesh cylinder; The material is simultaneously subjected to centrifugal force and cyclone propulsion force by the wind wheel blade inside the mesh barrel, so that the material is sprayed through the mesh and discharged by the fine material discharge outlet, and the material that cannot pass through the mesh is discharged from the coarse material discharge outlet along the mesh barrel wall.
|WQS18-65||Q235A||2.2KW||Screening under 500 meshes|
|WQS30-100||Q235A||4KW||Screening under 500 meshes|
|WQS50-130||Q235A||5.5KW||Screening under 300 meshes|